Advanced Press Kit Package
This package comes with 5 pages preset for you to fill in with all the information a media outlet will need. You have the capability to make changes or add new content (text, audio, and images) when… Find out more
Advanced PKP – eXpanded
Advanced PKP and also includes 4 hours a month of customized publicity campaigns. Along with everything already included in the Advanced Press Kit Package… Find out more
A press kit, often referred to as a media kit in business environments, is a pre-packaged set of promotional materials of a person, company, or organization distributed to members of the media for promotional use. They are often distributed to announce a release or for a news conference.
Common press kit components
- Backgrounder with historical information on the company or individual
- Fact Sheet listing specific features, statistics, or benefits
- Biographies of key executives, individuals, artists, etc.
- Past Press Coverage
- Photos or other images (high resolution) of key executives, logos, products, etc.
- A press release detailing the current news the media kit is sent in reference to
- Media contact information (usually of a public relations department or spokesperson)
- A CD, DVD, Software title, video, etc. as appropriate for the sender of the release
- Collateral advertising material, such as: postcard, flyer, newspaper ad, etc.
Press kit uses
- Product launches
- New company launch
- Mergers and acquisitions
- News conferences
- Large events / Industry trade shows
Press Kit Publicity